At JFC, we’re different. We pride ourselves on making sure our clients and candidates receive our full attention every step of the way. Our recruiters work closely with you to assess the values, interests, talents, and skills that will not only find the right job match, but also build relationships that last. We look to connect great people with great companies today and build successful tomorrows.
Don’t Take Our Word For It.
See what our candidates & clients have to say about working with JFC.
- The staffs were very helpful and friendly. Went out of their way to help me get a job by giving me helpful resume and interviewing tips. As well as getting me the salary I wanted. […] The company is doing a great job.– Accountant (candidate)02/24/2020
- Chris found a job for me within a reasonable amount of time and it was exactly what I was looking for.– Clerk (candidate)02/19/2020
- The interviewer and process was professional and made me feel comfortable.– Call Center Representative (candidate)02/18/2020
- Very professional friendly helpful– Material Handler (candidate)02/14/2020
- JFC Global has a better relationship with employers looking for new employees than those job websites. With JFC Global I had an advocate in Scott Blake[…]he was able to contact those employers and sell my qualities that he sees in me […]Scott narrowed in on the career I wanted and got me that job!– CAD Operator (candidate)02/14/2020
- Nick was brought over to my team as we found a role for him that lined up with his career goals. He has exceeded expectations in this role to this point and continues to excel with all tasks given to him.– Manager (client)02/12/2020
- Everyone was welcoming and friendly– Call Center Representative (candidate)02/12/2020
- Dani was a great recruiter and helped me more than any other recruiter from other agencies have helped me.– Toll Enforcement Representative (candidate)02/12/2020
- I found the experience with JFC to be very professional and positive.– Front Counter Associate (candidate)02/12/2020
- Very helpful & communicative in my search for a new job.– Secretary (candidate)02/07/2020
- Taylor is a very friendly person and responds to you quick!– Assembler (candidate)02/05/2020
- Friendly and courteous people– Customer Service Representative (candidate)02/05/2020
- Nikki Jordan was fantastic. Her help was essential in getting our position filled in a timely manner. Thanks.– Vice President of Finance (client)02/03/2020
- Great communication and follow up. Customer service was exceptional as well. I'm getting ready to refer someone to JFC Global. – Buyer (candidate)01/28/2020
- Marcus did a great job and found me a great job on the first try! […] Everything was top notch!– HVAC Installer (candidate)01/28/2020
- Very friendly and professional. Prompt courteous service. Always there for me, even on weekends.– CNC Machinist (candidate)01/28/2020
- Ms. Tori Lorenski, and Mr. Scott Blake, are two people that care quite a lot about what they do[…]Tori had me in an interview within a month. And hired to my new job in less than three months[…]I am so grateful for JFC Global and all the people that helped me and my family[…]Wonderful company, wonderful employees– CAD Designer (candidate)01/28/2020
- [..]She[Courtney Shaffer] listened to all my concerns and interacted with me in a kind-hearted and patient manner that made me feel important[…]I enjoyed my visit and am very thankful for the service I received. I would and will definitely recommend JFC Staffing to any and all who cross my path in need of employment– Packer (candidate)01/24/2020
- I think JFC Global did a great job with listening to what our company needed and provided qualified candidates for the position in a timely manner! […] I think everything went great!– Vice President (client)01/23/2020
- Laurel did a fantastic job matching my skills with an interested employer. She took the time to identify my strengths and was always helpful and positive through the process. My new position is a perfect match thanks to her.– Customer Service Representative (candidate)01/22/2020