Java Web Application Developer
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Global is seeking a Java Web Application Developer for a client in the Harrisburg area. We are seeking candidates with not only strong technical skills, but a strong sense of business and willingness to learn the business, and solve business problems. We are looking for candidates who get a sense of satisfaction when they see their applications help business units.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A minimum of an Associates degree in Computer Science or related
- 3+ years of recent, hands on, professional experience developing enterprise applications with Java, JSF, and Struts.
- Qualified candidates will work on all layers of development: SQL, JDBC data access, EJB middle tier, web front end.
- Hands on, recent, professional experience with SQL: must be able to read SQL and write queries
- Hands on, recent, professional experience with IBM WebSphere, Eclipse IDE is a pluc
- Willingness to learn business rules and processes.
If you’re interested in learning more, apply now and/or email Sabrina Strong Gallagher and reference job 190707. If you’re not ready to apply, but would like to have a confidential conversation about your career search, reach out to Sabrina Strong Gallagher at 717-399-6474, sstrong@Jfcglobal.com or Linkedin today!