Level II IT Support Analyst
Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our client in the greater Lancaster area has asked us to keep them informed of great candidates that might have the following skill set as they might have an upcoming need!
This role will provide daily support to team members and customers to customers by resolving issues, answering questions, and referring them when necessary to other areas for problem resolution.
- Answer incoming service desk calls for customers
- Account management: Active Directory
- Track issues in ticketing system
- Monitor connectivity failures
- Follow procedures and document in system all work performed
- Monitoring of system performance
- New user account setup
- Back-up of a Tier 1 issues that are escalated
At least 3 years' experience with:
- Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 7, Office 365, Microsoft Office, imaging PCs
- CompTIA A+, Associates Degree in IT or related experience
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Not ready to apply? For a confidential conversation about your job search, contact Ms. Michael Paul at 717-755-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.