CNC Operator Level IV
Industrial / Facilities Maintenance
Columbia, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
CNC Operator / 2nd Shift
2nd shift: 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM and overtime as needed
$19.00 – $23.76/hr DOE
Our outstanding client is currently looking for a 2nd Shift CNC Operator in their Columbia, PA foundry. This position will perform all CNC operations pertaining to the machining of threaded pipe fittings.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience with Computer Numeric Control Machining is required: set up, operation, and programming
- Strong knowledge of G & M code programming-FANUC and Okuma controls.
- Experience with horizontal and vertical CNC machining centers equipment is preferred:, FANUC CNC Machining, Multi-axis equipment, We are not interested in CNC experience with Press work, wood ,saws or brake CNC equipment.
- Responsible for setting-up, programming, and the operation of the CNC machines with minimal supervision.
- Perform in process inspections to assure products will meet requirements using precision measuring instruments, i.e., I.D. and O.D. micrometers, calipers, read blue prints etc.
- Communicate with shop leadership and other parties as required to achieve end objectives.
- Monitor and record duration and completion of work performed in accordance with standard department processes. Stay current and proficient with all applicable safety, quality and work instruction processes.
- Must be willing to be proactive, have good attitude, work ethics, initiative and drive.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Program machine tools; set tool registers, offsets, compensation.
- Knowledge of Solid Works is a plus
- Full benefits to employees after 90 days. Some benefits are company paid and others are cost shared
If you feel qualified for this position, please contact Marcus Glover by e-mail at mglover@JFCskilledtrades.com or by telephone at (717)-755-3100.