Maintenance Mechanic Technician
Industrial / Facilities Maintenance
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Maintenance Mechanics Needed!
$27 /hr to start DOE!
This position will be responsible for all production line, equipment and facilities maintenance initiatives in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing and distribution facility.
1. Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area. Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
2. Perform troubleshooting, facility, equipment and production line repairs, shop fabrication, pipe fitting (PVC and stainless) and machine set-up in support of high speed production lines.
3. Perform all maintenance activities such as predictive and preventative maintenance, work orders and improvement projects via the CMMS system.
4. Coordinate and perform all maintenance activities (PM, work orders, improvement projects, etc.) to effectively balance maintenance and production needs.
5. Perform technical work while running production lines in pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical areas.
6. Maintain packaging equipment including machine adjustments, repairs, lubrication, etc. in support of Line Mechanics and Technical Line Operators.
7. Root cause analysis to troubleshoot and eliminate primary causes of downtime, etc. to improve OEE (overall equipment effectiveness).
8. Facilities maintenance including maintenance and repair of all building and ground support systems.
9. Active participation in training and certification program as needed in technical aspects of machinery to include set-ups, changeovers, troubleshooting, etc.
10. Ensures all quality and food safety practices are followed at all times in support of the VMS (vitamin and mineral supplement) business.
11. Assist with the training and certification program as needed.
12. All other related duties as required and assigned.
Please call Maria George at 717-761-8095 for a confidential conversation about your next career opportunity!
She can provide you with details on various opportunities to ensure they align with your career goals.