CNC Machinist (2nd Shift)
Experienced CNC Machinists Needed!
Our client in the York area is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist that is able to do programming and set up of CNC lathes and mills. This client provides the ability to take ownership of your work in a team oriented, driven company.
Shift: 2nd – Flexible with hours and start times.
Pay: $22-$30/hour – depending on experience
- Proficient in interpretation of blueprints
- Proficient in set-up and programing of CNC lathe and mills
- Familiar with FANUC controls and can adjust and edit as needed
- Provide and maintain routine schedule of preventative maintenance to machinery
- Maintain high levels of production, performance and quality standards from proper tooling and programing adjustments
- Minimum of 5 years in the metal working trade and or including apprenticeship/trade school
- Must demonstrate success in working with engineer's sketches, rough drawings, and formal drawings
- Must be proficient in the following:
- Surface Grinders
- Vertical milling machines
- Tool assembly
- Sink/plunge EDM is a bonus
- Set-up, programming, and operating CNC Machines
- Must be able to work in very fine tolerances
- Strong knowledge of G&M Codes
- Perform in process inspections using a variety of measuring instruments
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please call Maria George at 717-761-8095 or email email@example.com. Maria's goal is to help you find your next career opportunity that will align with your future goals!