Desktop Support Specialist
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Are you an IT Support Specialist looking to join a company where there is opportunity to advance and grow in your career? Are you a self-starter and motivated to provide top-notch support? Check out our client in the Harrisburg area who is looking to add a Desktop Support Specialist to their team.
This client has a loyal employee base and a leadership team who is committed to continuous growth of their employees and the company. From a Desktop Support role, one will gain skills to move into Network Support or Application Support as our client prefers to grow from within!
This opportunity isn’t your typical help desk position, but more of a hybrid of remote support and hands on, deskside support. There will be some travel involved, as our client has over 20 locations, almost all within PA.
- Internal support for application and equipment
- Document and track progress of issues and resolutions
- Remote troubleshooting for internal employees and external customers
- Address and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Understanding of when to escalate issues
- Research and recommend solutions and improvements for applications
- Support implementation and conversion of technologies and applications
- Collaboration with several departments across the company
- Associates degree in Information Technology or related field
- Two years of related experience preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting for desktops and printers
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience with application support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity perfect for someone who enjoys support work, but is tired of being on the phones all day. Don't wait to apply, interviews are taking place this week! Apply today for immediate consideration!