Electrical Assembler I
1st shift: 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read/comprehend electrical schematics and engineering drawings.
- Advises Supervisor and/or engineering of design or manufacturing flaws that prevent the current job from being built, welded, or wired to produce intended results.
- Fabricates wire to the length specified on the drawing, operating the machinery safely and without incident.
- Tests wiring harnesses and cables built to ensure that the continuity and proper labeling of current will not cause problems after installation.
- Properly uses equipment, power tools and hand tools without incident and damage.
- Uses and installs the correct wire marker and places them in the locations specified in the drawing.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience with wire strippers/crimpers
- Experienced with power tools (band saws & power drills)
- Ability to read a measuring equipment
- Previous electrical assembly experience
- Ability to interpret schematics and drawings