Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Job Title: Sr. Planner
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data and generate the rolling 18 months of statistical forecast models, and validate the overall consistency of the forecast
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with sales teams to review, challenge and validate the latest assumptions and market intelligence and refine the forecast accordingly to obtain an unconstrained, unbiased forecast at the SKU level.
• Manage phase-in and phase-out plans on forecast and optimize inventory management.
• Maintain product status control
• Work with plant managers relevant requirements to support capacity planning
• Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy (Monitor KPIs)
• Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree in Economics, Engineering, Statistics
• 5+ Years of Experience
Not ready to apply? Call or Email Matt Walsh at (717) 761-8095 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation about your search.