Sr. Software Engineer
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Global is looking for an experienced Sr. Software Developer who has a strong background in software design and development. If you’re interested in having access to the latest and greatest tools and technologies, this is a great opportunity for you!
This small, but mighty development team is very collaborative, so strong communication skills are a must. This person must be willing to have a “voice” on the team, be willing to make suggestions and share knowledge, as this is the current team environment. Our client is looking for a developer who will not over-complicate a solution and rather someone who can see the big picture. This role is 85-95% hands-on development and 5-15% collaborating with the leads and other developers.
The technical environment is primarily composed of ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC, and Web APIs. Experience with SQL and Azure would also help make a candidate successful in this role.
The kind of person they are looking for:
- Communicative, collaborative, and able to take constructive criticism well – all within a team environment.
- Ability to be client-facing, working with the business to develop requirements and a viable product.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies, and can finish projects within a given time frame while producing quality work.
- Someone who genuinely enjoys coding, even as a hobby, preferably in an Agile environment
- Willing to hit the ground running!
Some team perks:
- If there is a new technology or language that makes sense and solves the problem at hand, they’re encouraged to leverage it.
- This team is always looking for ways to leverage their API, working on performance improvements, and integrations of new tools.
- The goal for this team is continual deployment, and they work as a close-knit, collaborative team to get the job done
Overall, this is a great environment to work on new projects and help streamline applications developed to solve various business needs. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Not ready to apply? For more information and a confidential conversation, contact Ms. Michael Paul at 717-755-3100 or email@example.com
(Sorry, JFC Global is unable to provide sponsorship or C2C opportunities at this time)