Assistant Team Lead
York, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
We have an AMAZING Team Leader opportunity with a thriving company, right here in York, PA! This client works very closely within the motorcycle manufacturing industry so any previous experience will set you up for success!
If you are looking for a company to invest yourself in, check out the details below! If you're interested in being considered and meet the criteria listed, please send me your resume today!! You may send it to Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd shift: Mon-Fri 2pm – 10pm
Pay: $16-20/hour DOE
Job Overview: This is a leadership position and the communication link between management and the production team. They will be supervising 7 employees to ensure that employees are processing work orders to customer specification and quality standards. This position is 80% on the production floor and about 20% admin.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and monitor set-up and adjustments of machinery.
- Adjusts manning within the department to meet production schedule.
- Works with the assistant plant manager to complete all orders on schedule.
- Assures that all direct reports are following company policies and safety procedures.
- Recommends improvement plans to assistant plant manager.
- Analyzes and resolves any work problems and recommends changes to assistant plant manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous supervisory experience within manufacturing
- Previous metal manufacturing/powder coating/plating experience a plus
- Forklift certified (sit-down)
- Go-getter personality is a must!!!