Sr. Voice Engineer
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our established client in the Harrisburg, PA area is looking for an excellent VoIP Administrator to join their team. This is an excellent, full-time opportunity for a motivated and driven individual. Our client is eager to find the right person for this role, as they are within a stable industry and are very busy. If you like to work with any and all technologies in the networking arena and have plenty of experience doing so, we believe this opportunity is worth exploring. (This position is remote for the time being, but will eventually be back onsite)
- Install, maintain, and configure system upgrades.
- Research technology trends and make recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Monitor the network to and be proactive towards diagnostics, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Ensure administrative duties are in compliance.
- Deliver on company initiatives involving DCNs, supply chain environment infrastructure improvements, and VoIP enhancements.
- At least 5 years of prior experience in a technical management or senior-level role.
- 4-year degree (or equivalent experience) in related field required.
- Experience with Cisco Nexus, ASA Firewalls, and Citrix Netscaler are absolutely required.
- Ability to work remotely and still maintain high quality of work while hitting deadlines.
- Experience working with switches, routers, VoIP, Cisco hardware, and system integrations.
- CCNA and (CCNP or CCIE) required.
- Bonus points if you’re experienced in NXOS, IOS-XE, ISE, ACS, AMP, or Umbrella technologies under Cisco.
You’re welcome to reach out to Taylor Nunemacher at 717-761-8095 TNunemacher@jfcglobal.com or connect on LinkedIn to have a confidential conversation about this job or what you're seeking in your career.
Get to know your recruiter:
Taylor Nunemacher joined JFC Global’s Team in 2019, after a long career managing and hiring associates for GameStop. She has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Albright. Taylor is a PC building enthusiast (ask her about her custom rig!) Her hobbies are broad, but her passion lies in technology, and helping IT professionals navigate the intricacies of the ever-evolving job market in south-central Pennsylvania.
JFC Global is the largest locally owned and operated niche recruiting firm in the south-central PA area. With over 45 years in business, we've developed deep relationships with technical hiring managers, and HR professionals in our area. Leverage our relationships for your benefit! Learn more about us, and view more permanent and contract jobs at www.jfcglobal.com or on our social media platforms.
(Sorry, JFC Global is unable to provide sponsorship, or Corp to Corp opportunities at this time)