Attention all Engineering Technicians! JFC Global is looking for you to join our client's team on a contract to hire basis. Our client is located in Lancaster, PA!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Support engineering staff in the design, fabrication, and testing of thermal products and support hardware.
- SolidWorks experience
- Previous experience with heat transfer/thermal dynamics
• Procure materials, as required; submit requests for quote or manufacture to suppliers, obtain price
quotations, generate purchase orders and obtain appropriate approvals, place purchase orders, work
with suppliers on delivery schedule.
• Inspect incoming materials per established procedures.
• Identify materials, both incoming and in-process, as required per material identification and
• Braze or solder thermal products and support hardware.
• Use initiative, imagination and knowledge to assist design, fabrication and test of thermal products
and support hardware.
• Acts to assure product quality and customer satisfaction.
• Aides in the development of responsive delivery schedules.
• Assists in the development of fabrication and test procedures and methods.
• Perform preventive maintenance, as required.
• Perform in-process and final inspections, as required.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration! We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Not ready to apply? Call or Email Carley Bobb at (717) 761-8095 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation about your search.