York, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to add to their team. In this position, a driven and innovative professional will thrive. It is an exciting Direct Hire position!
- Recommend and implement optimal, cost-effective improvements
- Participate in new product development and coordinate new product launches
- Support current manufacturing processes
- Lead safety programs and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field with 3 years of experience or 7 years of experience in Engineering
- Experience with new product development, vision inspection systems, safety teams and processes, and AutoCAD
- Problem solving (DMAIC) and continuous improvement/lean manufacturing techniques
- Margin improvement projects and have been successful in leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Preference given to candidates with experience with lasers (mass projection laser ablation), experience with reagent deposition, an understanding of silkscreen printing, and medical device industry experience
Not ready to apply or have some further questions? Contact Meredith Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-761-8095 for a confidential conversation.