York, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Global is looking for a Project Manager to join a client of ours in York, PA. Apply today for immediate consideration! This is an exciting direct hire opportunity!
This position is responsible for using best methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers needs and deliver with-in budget on desired outcomes.
- Act as a point of contact for customer interactions and communicate with customers to clarify their order requirements.
- Collaborate with engineering and operations to ensure customer requirements are met for each project
- Work with vendors to ensure orders are being built to spec and on schedule
- Inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- Work closely with the Customer, Sales Team, Engineering and Manufacturing the PM defines the project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another.
- Prepare, maintain and submit clear & concise activity/progress reports and time
- Communicate to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues, and proactively follow escalation and change control processes
- Ensures that scope creep, communications, and quality are carefully managed.
- Take care of budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Assist in developing the skill set and career path of any/all project managers on team
- Build consensus, develop contingency plans and provide recommend solutions
- HS diploma or equivalency required and Bachelors degree in Business of Engineering strongly desired
- Minimum of 5 years working with customers and vendors
- Experience with Project Management processes
- Experience with FDA or Pharmaceutical projects strongly desired
- Client-facing and internal communication skills and leadership and facilitation skills
- Use and knowledge of Infor Visual ERP system is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Superior written and oral communication skills with strong presentation skills
- Ability to comprehend technical information including drawings, specifications
- Able to travel to customer/vendor sites as necessary-minimal
Call or Email Meredith Gross at 717-761-8095 or email@example.com with any questions or for a confidential conversation about your search.*