Pay: $17 – $24
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-3pm
Job Overview: Operate printing presses and various other printing support machinery. Rotate among assigned presses, pre and post workstations as well as utilitarian duties within the printing department. Maintain the necessary quality standards in accordance with the customer and company requirements.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of the product and the printing.
- Basic operation of semi-automatic press equipment and automatic equipment.
- Set-up and operate various printing support machinery with both pre and post print applications.
- Operate various drying/curing machinery.
- Perform routine machine maintenance.
- Daily maintenance as outlined in maintenance book
- Workstation is clean and organized
- Load and unload product from various machinery.
- Interpret methods, documents, blueprints, drawings and process documents.
- Utilize various mechanical and/or computerized measuring devices/machinery.
- Follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures and ISO requirements.
- Meet quality and quantity standards as required by company and/or customer requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate print quality and color.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- COVID Vaccine required
- History in working in a commercial, industrial or manufacturing setting
- Experienced in set-up and operation of various equipment and machinery
- Quick troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Manual dexterity and physical coordination.
- Good vision with the ability to focus on fine print and discern color
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous printing/press op. experience