York, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to add to their team in York, PA. In this position, a driven professional will thrive. It is an exciting Direct Hire position!
The Purchasing Coordinator executes purchasing, logistics, and vendor management responsibilities to achieve inventory and order fulfillment goals. This role will perform purchasing and inventory control functions across multiple businesses. The Purchasing Coordinator will be an integral part of the procurement team.
- Handle all orders as requested including entering purchasing requisitions and ensuring accuracy of all data entered
- Communicate with suppliers when placing orders, receiving confirmation, and/or when requesting quotes
- Coordinate delivery of purchases with operations
- Work and communicate with all businesses to ensure best purchasing practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of purchasing experience
- Possess a comprehension of contracts and legal terms and conditions preferred
- Have an advanced level of competency with consumables and manufacturing parts strongly preferred
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Needs to have strong verbal and written communication skills and be able work exceptionally well with employees, customers and business associates at all levels with a professional attitude
Not ready to apply or have some further questions? Contact Meredith Gross at email@example.com or 717-761-8095 for a confidential conversation.