Assistant Project Manager
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our Client in the Harrisburg, PA area is looking for an Assistant Project Manager.
The Assistant Project Manager will oversee and direct administrative aspects of construction projects from conception to completion while participating in the physical construction process where time allows or schedule necessitates per the outline below.
- Review construction drawings upon completion for potential issues, non-standard items, and potential value-engineering.
- Issue all construction documents and plan for success to the field. Resolve all administration issues in advance to eliminate delays in the field.
- Award bids to sub-contractors, negotiate contracts and confirm schedules. Write subcontracts, collect IRS Forms W-9, certificates of insurance.
- Review the project in-depth to order materials, schedule deliverables, and estimate costs..
- Make regularly scheduled job site visits. Incorporate regularly scheduled weekly job meetings with the owner and job meeting for same day.
- Perform monthly job cost review meetings with the leasing and accounting departments.
- Oversee all employees and subcontractors for safety and OSHA compliance.
Apply today for immediate consideration of this Direct Hire opportunity!